Links added from the Circularity 20 conference to compliment the harvest from the From Linear to Circular 2020 Slack workspace. Bookmark this page. Follow @iFirebrand for tactical and LinkedIn for strategic updates. Constantin.
Circularity 20 Conference Finds
The list has grown and will be categorized and likely integrated with the earlier set of links below.
- Packaging Collaborative from osc2.org
- Regenerative Development videos
- The Regenerative Business Workbook (Carol Sanford) - requires code 🙅♀️
- Ask Nature - patterns for your business ideas from nature
- FoodMesh - marketplace between excess food and demand in Vancouver.
- ikrom.com.br (textile in Brazil)
- Treum.io - no code platform to bring transparency, traceability and digital twin tokenization and tradability to supply chains, using blockchain technology
- Water reuse and fit-for-purpose water savings
- EIT Food and MOOC on Circular Business models and Food
- Lab for R&D in building components and assemblies made from the waste flow and by-products from industrial manufacturers
- ECOncrete and the other finalists on GreenBiz.com (article)
- Eco-innovative size inclusive womenswear brand Everybody & Everyone, which uses rPET for our transformable puffer and fermented sugar fabric for trousers.
- World’s first circular sneaker
- Tech to turn plastic to degrade into biomass
- Take a peek at TerraCycle's reusable revolution: www.loopstore.com
- circular skills - free online training
- foundations that were awarded the Food Vision 2050 prize by Rockefeller Centre
- Drawdown reduced food waste
- Foodcloud in Ireland has an app that tracks surplus food donations
- Similar to above in SF foodrecoverynetwork
- Similar to above Copia to safely donate excess food
- Foodwell alliance in Atlanta: a local food incubator and workforce development hub
- WM Phoenix Open Sustainability Report site
- Environmental Solutions Platform with a global community of professionals collaborating on 2,000+ solutions for Plastics, Packaging, Food and Fashion.
- Impact start-up www.futurefitfoods.com conversations on circular and humanizing food systems
- Polartec Eco-Engineering™ to set new standard for sustainable textiles
- On Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- What is Cradle to Cradle Certified™
- Ecoformatics, an edtech company that helps clean technology professionals become awesome at data science
- Case studies on CE
- Modular shoes made from recycled plastic wastes
- Financial Data Analytics Services
- Mimica Touch is a temperature-sensitive indicator cap or label for food freshness.
- circularity 20: the human dimension of waste collection
- Quest Impact design studio. Agency for impact driven companies within responsible food systems
- Mr. Green Africa - Building a circular plastics economy with informal waste pickers: Recyclate quality, business model, and societal impacts (article)
- Pack Tech hire fishermen to scoop the plastic out of the ocean & transform into packaging. Plastic actually from ocean not "ocean bound". Link 2.
- Glass Loop is an industry action platform to unite the glass collection and recycling value chain to do more bottle-to-bottle recycling
- Starbucks and coffee traceability on (closed and private) blockchain
- A consulting boutique with a focus on environmental compliance.
- MATChE - Transition to circular resources
- Circular Transition Indicators V1.0 – Metrics for business, by business
- EPA - 2019 Challenge Results and Award Winners
- The Textile Review raises value and extends the life of fabrics recovered from any industry using them
- Earth Tatva - recycled ceramics
- Future Fit Foods, circular packaging for shelf life stable convenience foods
- Muuse - reusable containers - lessons on reuse
- What Will It Take To Get People to be More Sustainable?
- on circularity + office furniture brands, Herman Miller
- One machine that cleans reusable diapers in one step
- Inside Eastman’s moonshot goal for endlessly circular plastics
- Eastman's product that contains up to 50 percent recycled content
- Investigation into “Chemical recycling” report
- Circularity Gap Report
- Disassembly is the gateway to deconstruction and circularity
- Beyond the Bag Challenge is open for applications until September 4th, 2020
- Facilitating industrial symbiosis to achieve circular economy using value-added by design
- Digital ecosystem to manage Electronics Life Cycle
- Re-boot your company is a customized program that enables you to re-think, align and realize both economical and sustainable goals
- Process to update the operating code in our societal systems through a shift in consciousness from ego-system to eco-system awareness.
- Things made from recycled stuff on Instagram
- Patricia (Okoye) Kio supplemented the links below:
- What Planet of the Humans got Right, Wrong, and Missed
- Goodr - control surplus food
- The Ray of Hope Prize nature-inspired solutions for environmental and sustainability challenges.
- A Systems Approach to Reducing Consumer Food Waste - National Academies of Science
- Ubuntoo - connect changemakers for the sustainable change of tomorrow.
- Possible recycling solutions for foam, large rigids and more
- U.S. Plastics Pact
- Splosh - refilling is better than recycling
- Similar to above: Blueland
- The Global Sustainability and Climate Risk Resource Center
- A new recycling plant will substantially increase the amount of recycled PET plastic produced in Australia each year from local waste
- Plastic & Climate: The Hidden Costs of a Plastic Planet
- What’s the problem with plastic bags?
- CE 101 article
- Landmark Legislation to Break Free From Plastic Pollution
- Cisco on CE
- Buckminster Fuller Challenge (BFC) archive
- Foodfunded -fair for entrepreneurs and investors
- myconscious_living - Instagram
- Monitor, adapt, win: what the plastic waste crisis tells us about monitoring risk
- PlasticScore - Fight plastic pollution every time you eat out
- Marine Debris Tracker
- Autodesk - circular design
- 3 Principles for a Sustainable Society
- Redefining the Economic Reset: Elevating Circularity with Indigenomics
- Heirs To Our Oceans
- The Social Marketing Association of North America
- Facilitating Regional Industrial Symbiosis: Network Growth in the UK’s National Industrial Symbiosis Programme (PDF)
- TED event - will launch globally with a virtual event
- Building a circular plastics economy with informal waste pickers: Recyclate quality, business model, and societal impacts
- Work done by SWaCH waste-pickers had an astounding impact on the Environmental and Financial well-being of the city.
- Novo Ciclo project tackles the national issue of waste management and supports the emergence of entrepreneurs specialized in waste management.
- If “the economy” is collapsing, how do people survive?
- SCR Certificate
- EALgreen transforms your surplus inventory into college scholarships
This is the end ⬆️ of the links harvested from the Circularity 20 participants. Please message on Twitter via @iFirebrand or LinkedIn to request adding a link that mas missed. The links may be categorized in the future.
Links below ⬇️ curated from the from the Linear to Circular 2020 Slack workspace.
- Burcu Tuncer paper on circular business models
- The KW Library of Things is a space where you can borrow infrequently used items such as tools, garden equipment, kitchen appliances or camping gear.
- OECD business models framework - full paper
- "Closed Loop Recycling" at Dagenham fails to compete with virgin plastic.
- Designing the Business Models for Circular Economy—Towards the Conceptual Framework
- The role of Product-as-a-Service models in the Circular Economy
- Circular Economy Case Studies (EMF)
- Explore, search, and find inspiring examples of the circular economy in practice
- Business Model examples at the bottom of the page.
FLTC Open To All Webinar Recordings
- Webinar video 1: Which circular economy?
- Webinar video 2: Design for the circular economy
- Webinar video 3: Business Models and Case Studies
- Webinar video 4: Next level circular economy
- Webinar video 5A: Plastics
- Webinar video 5B: Cities
- Webinar video 6: Fashion
- Webinar video 6: Food
- Webinar video 7: Circulytics
- Webinar video 8: EMF CEO
- Webinar video 9: Regenerative Agriculture
- Webinar video 10: Summary
- Joe Iles and Ellen MacArthur discussing the various "loops" featured on the butterfly diagram
- The Circular Economy In Detail (EMF)
- Circular Design (EMF)
- Open Design definition
- Richard Hutten and Andrew Morlet on CE: designs without jeopardising natural resources.
- The Circular Economy – A new sustainability paradigm?
- Vision: Is a world without trash possible? (NatGeo)
- Conceptualizing the circular economy: An analysis of 114 definitions
On CE Progress
- Which country is winning the race to a circular economy?
- Widespread success of the term circular economy in the institutional and public debate
On Scaling CE & Playbooks
We've reached the end of the awareness period for CE. Now it's time to scale. And this requires different approaches.
- Cup Club: Aiming to scale reuse. Interview with their founder Safia Qureshi
- Levels of Action (Lederach's Pyramid)
- How to make a circular economy pitch within your own organisation (EMF)
- Crossing the Chasm - book
- Circular economy playbook for chemical industry companies - Sitra
- A Finer Future: Creating an Economy in Service to Life (Amazon.de)
- Regenerative Capitalism (PDF)
On Measuring CE
- Circulytics - measuring circularity
- Overview of Circulytics and here; its score.
- Register your company; questions preview; the network & 500 signed up
- Other tools (World Business Council on Sustainable Development (WBCSD): Circular Transition Indicators (CTI))
- Material circularity indicator
- designlife-cycle.com - full information about the full life-cycle and embedded energy of common design materials and products.
At City and Region Level
- DuCoop contributes to the climate ambitions of the city of Ghent
- Province of Ontario's Strategy for a waste-free Ontario: Building the CE.
- Zero Waste Cities
- Shifting Victoria to a Circular Economy
- Aruba, Dutch Caribbean Government CE policy vision
- CE programme from the city of Leuven (Belgium)
- Non-profit shaping Berlin CE agenda
- City of Ljubljana CE examples
- Redes de intercambio con moneda social.
- SmartCitiesWorld. Sharing ideas to solve city challenges
- EMF's resources for cities
- EMF's resources for policymakers
- How Indore became India’s cleanest city
- This is how coronavirus could reshape our cities forever
- Zero Waste Cities Around the World
- Municipal Collaboration for Sustainable Procurement
- Circle City Scan Tool - Digital - Circle Economy
- CE proposal done by the City of San Antonio in Texas, US
- Horses to save the cities
- Waste and Resource Recovery Strategy 2030 - City of Melbourne
- REFLOW - Co-creating Circular Resource Flows in Cities
- Revegetation of urban green space rewilds soil microbiotas
- OECD Roundtable on the Circular Economy in Cities and Regions
- Policy document which the Municipality of Amsterdam: their roadmap for creating a Circular City
- Energy symbiosis - Händelö Eco Industrial Park | Smart City Sweden
- European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform
Business Offering CE Consulting Services
Business Offering CE Supporting Services
- Product transparency and traceability with blockchain: Treum.io
- Design: www.creativeans.com
- Lifetime of IT-products throughout the whole value chain (certification)
- Scalable system of reusable packaging
- Jobs from companies applying circular principles to their core business model.
- THIS IS A SPACE - database for contemporary ethical, sustainable, and mission-driven brands
- MATREC | Sustainable Materials & Trends
- Create customer trust, transparency and new business with sustainability marketing in a circular economy (RiethMarketing)
Businesses Implementing CE at its core
- Globechain - Reduce waste with a marketplace for unneeded items
- Interface - carpet reuse
- Think Circular (Video)
- Full Cycle Bioplastics to produce PHA-bioplastic from foodwaste
- Plastic from trash: https://www.ubqmaterials.com/
- Leave No Trace bags; water soluble, recyclable, biodegradable
- Compostable packaging for the food service industry
- Swappie - circulating iPhones.
Business with Circular Economy programs
- At Google (hardware)
- At Adidas - exploration to define the future of craftsmanship
- Design for Environment - Dell is committed to the shift to a circular economy, where all materials are valuable.
Media & Blogs covering CE
- https://www.bioguia.com/ (Spanish)
Art & Circularity
- How Norway’s latest crop of designers is engaging with circularity
- Global Shapers Community led project: Shaping Fashion
- The North Face Upcycles Old Garments for Earth Day-Celebrating Remade Collection
- What the food industry can teach fashion about sustainability
- 'Lockdown has been a wakeup call for the industry': what next for fashion?
- #whatsinmyclothes: The Truth Behind the Label
- Fibersort report! A great Technological development needed Worldwide to upscale the ability of keeping our textiles in a circular loop
- MANGO has implemented an in-store garment recycling project
- The more Patagonia rejects consumerism, the more the brand sells
- Global Fashion Agenda
- WRAP - Clothing Knowledge Hub - Explore by: Process Step
- Thoughts on fashion: Common Objective posted on LinkedIn
- Fashion and Textiles are second largest pollutant after Agriculture. Check CNN story about blue dye that is 10 years old now.
- Fashion Revolution
- ISPO Awardv - Bergans of Norway
- Dhana - Circular Memory Jacket ($450!)
- Full Circle: Aquafil Makes the Next Generation of Recycled Fabric - Metropolis
- The digital fashion show playbook
- When Can We Go Thrifting Again?
- Circular Fashion: Design, Science and Value in a Sustainable Clothing Industry
- Circular + Idea Challenge - circular inclusive business models
- REFLOW - Co-creating Circular Resource Flows in Cities
- How laundry is spilling plastics into the ocean
- Google partners with WWF on digital data platform for sustainable fashion sourcing
- You've Heard of Fast Fashion – What About Fast Furniture?
- Oliver - furnish your space
- The Jeans Redesign (EMF)
- Tidal Vision - From the Ocean, for the Ocean. Manufacturing chitin and chitosan 100% within the US for water treatment, film formation...
- Explore Innovative Textiles made from Recycled Plastics - Waste2Wear
- Environmental Impact | Evocco upload food shopping receipt to check the climate impact of your groceries
- OLIO - Share more. Waste less. Connect with your neighbours to share food and other things.
- Winnow Vision - Advanced AI Food Waste Technology
- Technology for Turning Residues into New Useful Products - CellMark
- Food stays fresh longer with coating synthesized from the fatty acids in the peel
- Apeel adds a layer of plant-derived protection
- Farm to Fork Strategy – for a fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food system - Food Safety - European Commission
- The Need To GROW
- The Ron Finley Project - make South Central LA into a well-balanced, fruit-and-veggie oasis and ignite a Horti-cultural Revolution.
- Circular Economic Agricultural Utility | Seedling
- Vimeo | Oxford Farming Conference
- Fixing the Business of Food - The Food Industry and the SDGs Challenge
- Syntropic Agriculture (also described as successional agroforestry).
- Green Island Veg Economy and pick up hints and tips to grow your own
- The Futuristic Farms That Will Feed the World
- Read Cities and Circular Economy for Food report (EMF)
- Food stories from around the world (EMF)
- Visit the Circular Economy learning hub (EMF) - CE for food
- Cities and Circular Economy for Food (EMF)
- The Omnivore's Dilemma
- Building a healthy and resilient food system
- Reducing food’s environmental impacts through producers and consumers
- Parx Materials: antimicrobial plastics.
- Yet Another Consequence of the Pandemic: More Plastic Waste
- What If Plastic Was Never Invented?
- Can we turn the tide of plastic packaging? - video
- Cambridge Creative Circular Plastics Centre (CirPlas) to reduce/recover plastic waste
- http://thecrdc.com/ creators of Resin 8 which transforms the plastic waste and injects it into the concrete for lighter and more sustainable building material.
- National Geographics Educator Certifications.
- UNEP - UN Environment Programme - Exploring the potential for adopting alternative materials to reduce marine plastic litter
- Plastics rehab | Kim Ragaert | TEDxVlerickBusinessSchool
- Reuse: new ways of managing resources and reducing waste
- City to Sea CIC's app 'Refill' - find water on the go
- 'I invented a plastic alternative from fish waste' and here
- Plastics takeaways from TerraCycle's earnings report - Plastics Recycling Update
- PIP19 - Plastic and the circular economy: Connecting the value chain
- LIMEX made from limestone as a substitute of paper and plastic
- Manufacturers and Suppliers of Polylactic acid - PLA Suppliers
- Plastic recycling is slowing down with COVID.
- Waitrose extends 'bring your own' container trial to reduce plastic waste
- How Quitting Plastic Got One Designer Thrown in Mall Jail
- Kim Ragaert: Plastics rehab | Kim Ragaert | TEDxVlerickBusinessSchool - A myth buster speech backed by facts and figures on plastic harm and alt.
- The end of plastic? New plant-based bottles will degrade in a year
- The Story of Plastic - Discovery Channel
- Trace plastics trial - DOMO chemicals
- Microplastics discovered blowing ashore in sea breezes
- Microplastic pollution in oceans vastly underestimated – study
- The recycling dilemma: good plastic, bad plastic? | DW | 25.05.2020
- Supermarkets - Please introduce Reusable Packages!
- ASA – AR smart packaging app
- The Secrets Behind Coca Cola’s Plastic Waste | Documentary
- From environmental point of view there is no clear advantage to reusable glass bottles on plastic
- The demand and investments in recycling is getting very strong push
- The Swedish recycling revolution
- Indorama plans recycling expansion
- Learn about Ocean Dumping | US EPA
- Natural Air Conditioning
- This building is a seed: Passive House Technology Center
- Can the circular economy make construction more sustainable?
- Links to resources from Hunter Lovins talk are here.
- Sustainable Agriculture Solutions - Supply Chain Solutions Center
- Regenerative Agriculture Documentaries
- Regenerative Agriculture Can Change the Fashion Industry—And the World. But What Is It?
- Power and Scarcity: An American Rancher's Journey Into The Future of Regenerative Agriculture
- Back To The Village Home - Back To The Village
- Zaytuna Farm - An inspirational place to take your permaculture design certificate course (PDC).
- The Permaculture Research Institute
- Four Wheels of ZBNF - Zero Budget Natural Farming
- For all you would-be regenerative farmers out there. This is the definitive book / manual on the subject by Richard Perkins of Ridgedale farm.
- Upstart University - Online Farm Training Courses
- Abundance Community Farm model of community-engaged agriculture
- The Netherland - Our Land (Land van Ons). It's a citizens' cooperative
- Thriving in Adversity
- Coronavirus Is Proving We Need More Resilient Supply Chains (HBR)
- We breathe in what the trees breathe out, and they breathe in what we breathe out.
- Boids algorithm
- Watch System Reset
- The Covid-19 recovery requires a resilient circular economy
- Video presentation by the inventor of “cradle to cradle”
- What does the EU circular economy plan mean for China?
- "There are no sustainable materials" says Material Library founder Björn Florman
- Review of GRI waste disclosures - managing waste with circularity in mind.
- Seeing into the Future: build a sustainable brand in post-Covid world (PDF)
- A cookbook with a difference: how to make biomaterials at home
- Product Registry - Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute
- The Soap Co.
- CE & AI (EMF)
- Tomorrow - Data Driven Climate Action
- The Shift Data Portal
- The Circular Economy Discover more about the Circular Economy through Making Circles, a schools project led by Ostrero
The Reading List
Most links are taken directly from the reading list prepared by others.
- Doughnut Economics (book and blog)
- Prosperity Without Growth by Tim Jackson (mentor of Kate Raworth)
- Cradle to Cradle by W McDonough and M Braungart
- Come On!
- Circular Economy, a wealth of flows by Ken Webster
- Biomimicry by Janine Benyus
- Don Norman: The design of everyday things
- Donella H. Meadows and Jorgen Randers: “2052 : A Global Forecast for the Next Forty Years”.
- The Blue Economy: 10 years – 100 innovations – 100 million jobs is a book by Gunter Pauli.
- Green Swans: The Coming Boom in Regenerative Capitalism
- Designing Regenerative Cultures
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
- Let My People Go Surfing: The Education of a Reluctant Businessman--Including 10 More Years of Business Unusual
- The Responsible Company: What We've Learned From Patagonia's First 40 Years
- The Blue Economy 3.0: The Marriage of Science, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Creates a New Business Model That Transforms Society
- Springer free books
- We are the Weather: Saving the Planet Begins at Breakfast
- The Ecology of Commerce (revised edition) by Paul Hawken
- Good Morning, Beautiful Business: the Unexpected Journey of an Activist Entrepreneur and Local Economy Pioneer.
- How people work together and how they can produce magic together
- “Getting Beyond Better” it’s a HBR book about how to find the sweet spot between social/environmental causes and business.
- “The Future of Packaging: From Linear to Circular” by Tom Szaky
- Going Horizontal - Hierarchy in organizations is obsolete.
- Why Women Will Save the Planet
- Good Morning, Beautiful Business
- The Book - A Good Disruption
- Really good paper discussing the difference between Circular Economy and Sustainability definitions - “Circular Economy - A new sustainability paradigm?”
- Our Common Future by UN from 1987
- “Conceptualizing the circular economy: An analysis of 114 definition”
- A Global Redesign? Shaping the Circular Economy (2012)
- Understanding Net Zero: A Consumer Perspective
- Promoting a Just Transition to an Inclusive Circular Economy
- An interesting article on the difficulties
- Economic growth is an unnecessary evil, Jacinda Ardern is right to deprioritise it
- Climate Change AI #ICLR2020 workshop “Tackling Climate Change with Machine Learning” from April 26
- Ten Years to Deliver the Paris Agreement
- Green 50: Top business moves that helped the planet
- CFDA Guide to Sustainable Strategies by Domenica Leibowitz
- A guide to designing products that goes from use to use instead of cradle to cradle
- Accenture Strategy’s handbook
- Explains how the EU circular economy plan can give a new momentum to China’s circular economy policy
- The politics of climate change have always been problematic
- Will Covid-19 have a lasting impact on the environment?
- Seven sustainable recovery measures for the coronashock - Sitra
- Consilium roadmap to recovery
Resources - Canadian
- My Climate Journey
- Katie Whalen’s brilliant interviews and topics in the loop game
- Making Good
- The Circular Economy Playbook Pod by LWARB
- Making recycling work for people in flats
- Circular Economy Podcast by Catherine Weetman
- This is great podcast about how people recycle and what issues they are facing. And why it is hard to rely only on people to recycle correctly
- Tondo I Circular Economy posted on LinkedIn
- How the choices businesses make change Australia
- No, coronavirus isn't good for the climate either (probably)
Business Model Examples & Businesses
- Big resource (most items below are also in the Google sheet): Circular Economy B2C and B2B Examples (Google Sheet by Nick Chapman)
- B2B CE examples: Rolls-Royce - Power-by-the-Hour | Desso-Tarkett | Signify (Philips Lighting), Xerox (pay-per-print) | Caterpillar | KUKA | Smart Robotics | ChopValue chopsticks into furniture and decor | Rekomo |
- AUSTRALIA: Rent designer dresses: https://www.outdress.com.au/
AUSTRALIA: Rent a dress: http://rentadressaustralia.com/
AUSTRALIA: Rent women’s clothes: https://lana.global/
AUSTRALIA: Rent formal wear: https://styletheory.com.au/
BELGIUM: Rent baby clothes: https://www.taleme-shop.com/
CANADA: Rent women’s clothing: https://www.dresst.ca/
CANADA: Rent women’s clothing: https://reheart.ca/
CANADA: Rent a dress: https://www.fitzroyrentals.com/collections/rentals
CANADA (Française): Rent a dress: https://stationservice.co/
CANADA: Rent designer clothing: https://www.atelierprive.ca/
CANADA: Rent clothing: https://chicmarie.com/
CANADA: (coming soon!) Door-to-door return of consumer goods w/innovative packaging: https://loopstore.com/
CHINA: Rent clothing: http://www.msparis.com/index.html
CHINA: Rent luxury clothing: http://www.starluxe.cn/#/homePhone
CHINA: Rent jewelry: http://www.yiqidai.me/
CHINA: Rent luxury handbags: Dou Bao Bao has a WeChat account, which currently serves as the main platform for borrowers
CHILE: Return of consumer goods w/innovative packaging: https://www.triplepundit.com/story/2019/chile-circular-economy-game-changer-rise/85406
EUROPE: Rent Outdoor Clothing: https://houdinisportswear.com/en-de/sustainability/houdini-rental-and-subscription
EUROPE: Rent Jeans: https://mudjeans.eu/lease-a-jeans/
EUROPE: Rent baby/children’s/maternity clothes: https://www.circos.co
EUROPE: Second hand clothing sales: https://zadaa.co
EUROPE: Second hand clothing sales: https://emmystore.com
EUROPE: Rent micromobility solutions: https://www.f6s.com/stepmobility
EUROPE: Rent speakers: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/10/7/20902433/sonos-flex-price-availability
EUROPE: Rent designer dresses: https://chic-by-choice.com/en/about
FINLAND: Secondhand clothing sales: https://zadaa.co/en/
FINLAND: Marketplace for used goods: https://media.tori.fi/
FINLAND: High-volume online flea market: https://www.netflea.com/
FRANCE: Secondhand clothing sales: https://www.vinted.fr/
FRANCE: Return your ‘Made in France‘ jeans for money https://www.livingcircular.veolia.com/en/eco-citizen/jeans-never-die
FRANCE: (coming soon!) Door-to-door return of consumer goods w/innovative packaging: https://loopstore.com/
FRANCE: Rent women’s designer clothing: https://www.panoplycity.com/en/
GERMANY: Rent Electronics: https://www.grover.com/de-en/how-it-works
GERMANY: Rent Furniture: https://lyght-living.de/pages/landing-moebel?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzNeH3pb-5gIV0OF3Ch1VLw8uEAAYASAAEgK0ZvD_BwE
GERMANY: Sell pre-owned clothes: https://www.mamikreisel.de
GERMANY: (coming soon!) Door-to-door return of consumer goods w/innovative packaging: https://loopstore.com/
GERMANY: online marketplace for refurbished products in German-speaking countries: https://www.refurbed.de/
GERMANY: Rent baby clothes: https://www.raeubersachen.de/
HONG KONG: Rent clothes: https://www.yeechoo.com
HONG KONG: Rent Childrens toys: https://happybaton.com.hk/
INDIA: Rent furniture/electronics: https://www.rentomojo.com
IRELAND: Rent women’s clothing: https://www.borrowerboutique.com/about
IRELAND: Rent designer dresses: https://theragrevolution.com/
IRELAND: Rent women’s clothing: https://www.cariscloset.ie/
ITALY: Rent women’s clothing: https://frontrowtribe.com/en/12-rent
NETHERLANDS: Rent a washing machine (pay by wash): https://bundles.nl/en/washing-machine-rental/
NETHERLANDS: Rent clothes: https://www.spinningcloset.com/en/
NETHERLANDS: Rent men’s clothing: https://www.scotch-soda.com/de/en/home
NETHERLANDS: Rent a boxspring/mattress: https://www.auping.com/
NETHERLANDS: Rent furniture: https://productasaservice.net/ikea-offers-furniture-as-a-service/
NETHERLANDS: Rent a bicycle: https://swapfiets.nl/en/about/
NEW ZEALAND: Rent designer clothing: https://borrowthebrands.co.nz/
NEW ZEALAND: Rent dresses & playsuits: https://treasureboxx.co.nz/
NEW ZEALAND: Rent designer clothes: https://www.theborrowedcollective.co.nz/
NORWAY: Rent/lend clothing: https://fjong.com/
POLAND: Rent furniture: https://productasaservice.net/ikea-offers-furniture-as-a-service/
SINGAPORE: Rent women’s clothing: https://fabaholics.com/
SINGAPORE: Rent evening dresses for a black-tie event: https://www.runway.rent/
SINGAPORE: Rent designer dresses: https://stylelease.com.sg/
SINGAPORE: Rent formal wear: https://www.covetella.com/
SINGAPORE: Rent winter wear: https://www.popsicle.asia/
SINGAPORE: Rent winter wear for kids: http://www.mylittletraveller.com/
SINGAPORE: Rent a watch: https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/style/rent-rolex-tudor-cartier-omega-iwc-month-subscription-watch-club-10804896
SOUTH KOREA: Donate clothing, books, bags, kitchenware and appliances: http://www.beautifulstore.org
SWEDEN: Rent clothing: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h-m-rental-idUSKBN1YA17G
SWEDEN: Rent Furniture: https://www.edie.net/news/12/Ikea-to-launch-furniture-rental-offering-as-part-of-circular-economy-shift/
SWEDEN: Rent tools, clothing & more: https://www.hygglo.se/
SWEDEN: Rent outdoor clothes/equipment: https://www.rentaplagg.se/
SWEDEN: Rent clothing: https://www.goteborg.com/en/kladoteket/
SWITZERLAND: Rent furniture: https://productasaservice.net/ikea-offers-furniture-as-a-service/
SWITZERLAND: Peer-to-peer clothing exchange: https://www.sharealook.com/
SWITZERLAND: Rent baby clothes: https://www.biboutic.ch/
SWITZERLAND: Rent all sorts of things just like at a library: http://manivelle.ch/fr
SWITZERLAND: Rent a wooden toilet: https://www.kompotoi.ch/
U.K.: (Scotland): Donate items for re-use: http://reusetool.zerowastescotland.org.uk
U.K.: Buy and sell pre-loved children’s clothes and toys: https://www.stillontrend.com
U.K.: Sell back used clothes: https://www.stuffstr.com/#how-it-works
U.K.: (coming soon!) Door-to-door return of consumer goods w/innovative packaging: https://loopstore.com/
U.K : Rent baby clothes: https://bundlee.co.uk/
U.K. : Rent a dress: https://hire.girlmeetsdress.com/
U.K.: Rent high-end designers: https://www.mywardrobehq.com/
U.K.: Rent designer labels: https://frontrow.uk.com/new
U.K.: Rent women’s handbags: https://www.cocoon.club/
U.K.: Peer-to-peer rental service: https://www.hurrcollective.com/
U.K.: Rent women’s clothing: https://www.hirestreetuk.com/
- U.K.: Rent a Christmas tree in London: https://www.londonchristmastreerental.com/
- U.S.A.: Secondhand clothing sales: https://press.nordstrom.com/news-releases/news-release-details/nordstrom-enters-resale-market/
U.S.A.: Rent ski/snowboard apparel: https://www.outsideonline.com/2407292/patagonia-apparel-rental-awayco-denver
U.S.A.: Door-to-door return of consumer goods with innovative packaging: https://loopstore.com
U.S.A.: Rent. Children’s shoes: https://internetretailing.net/selling/selling/nike-joins-subscription-economy-with-childrens-shoes-rental-service-20064
U.S.A.: Buy or sell pre-owned toys: https://www.toycycle.co
U.S.A.: Rent high-end apparel: https://www.renttherunway.com/
U.S.A.: Buy/sell secondhand clothes: https://www.thredup.com/
U.S.A.: Rent children’s clothes: https://www.raineyscloset.com/
U.S.A.: Rent women’s & men’s clothes: https://www.nuuly.com/
U.S.A.: Rent home decor: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/rent-the-runway-west-elm-home-review
U.S.A.: Peer-to-peer clothing rental: https://tulerie.com/
U.S.A.: Rent men’s streetwear: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/the-rotation
U.S.A.: Rent luggage: https://www.rentluggage.com/
- U.S.A.: Rent a Christmas tree in Los Angeles: https://www.livingchristmas.com/
- JAPAN: Rent clothing: https://www.y-closet.jp
JAPAN: (coming soon!) Door-to-door return of consumer goods w/innovative packaging: https://loopstore.com/
- Clothing secondhand https://www.renovatuvestidor.com/ https://rrropa.com/
- USA renttherunway.com (designer dress rental) and arriveoutdoors.com (camping/outdoor sports gear rental). And, happiestbaby.com which rents smart, AI bassinets for babies primarily in in the US.
- UK based but do ship globally. Porohitaclothing.com circular clothing brand.
- Toronto Repair Cafe (https://repaircafetoronto.ca/) or Clothing Repairathon (https://repairathon.com/)
- Yoodlize - Rent Anything peer-to-peer rental platform that connects people to things.
- NETHERLANDS - Rent headphones https://gerrardstreet.nl/en/
- Auping presents its circular mattress to consumers at IMM 2020
- For Days | Zero Waste Clothing
- Refill soap - Algramo
- New Eco-Friendly Fashion Launches to Shop This Earth Day
- Circularity for dummies
- The Very Good Bra Zero-waste basics