“The firebrand is the person who recognizes what is natural, what is organic, what is alive and vital in life... Being a firebrand is a way of raising temperatures and creating conflict, and turbulence ... The motive of the firebrand is not to attack or destroy others but to bring to light a basic truth, to take a stand … the firebrand chooses to be different when being different represents a truth, when being different guides the fulfillment of basic human values and actualization of one’s potentials” - Moustakas, Clark.
Recent Speaking Engagements and Other Highlights
- Guest on the Crypto Unstacked podcast "Deep Dive: EulerBeats | Mathematical Art on an NFT Substrate" - March 29, 2021
- Speaker at the GreenHome NYC Forum "Blockchain as a mechanism to program incentives for Circular Economy products" - October 21, 2020
- Press release: "Sacramento Kings Launch League's First Live Blockchain-Powered Auction Platform for Authentic Memorabilia with Consensys and Treum" - January 15, 2020
- Speaker at DApp DEV Ethereum Conference 2018: Speaker: "Importance of customer development in multi-sided markets"
- Speaker at the Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 17, 2018